Description: This article reviews Enterprise Reporting is a Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM), an add-on service that allows you to run consolidated reports across multiple locations at regular intervals. This article guides you through how to create scheduled Enterprise reports in Lighthouse Transaction Manager.
There are four reports you can generate with this feature:
- Daily No Settlement Report: Only generates when one or more sites/locations do not have any transactions to settle
- Authorization Alert Report: Generates if the current transactions have authorized transactions that have not been captured/settled
- Batch Report: Reports all closed batch settlements for the selected merchant locations
- POS Entry Mode Report: Displays all transactions and their capture method for the selected merchant locations
Create a Scheduled Report
NOTE: This feature can only be accessed by the Administrator user for Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM).
Log into LTM and navigate to the Settings Tab at the top and choose Schedule Reports from the dropdown.
The Schedule Reports page will show you the status of any created report. Here you can see the following:
- Name: The name for the report
- Merchants: The count of selected merchants to run this report for
- Type: The type of report being generated
- Frequency: Report cycle of either Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Report Run Time: The time the report is generated by the system
- Format: This controls the output file format of the report, either CSV or PDF
- Next Scheduled Run: The next time this report is scheduled to generate
- Status: The ability to turn off or on a specific report
- Delete: Remove the scheduled report
If you have not yet created a report, this page will only display the option of Add Report.
Click Add Report to create a new report, or select the name of a created report to edit it. Either option will take you to the Report Editing Page.
Assign out the following:
- Name: (REQUIRED) Name your report
- Description: Describe the report
- Accounts: (REQUIRED) Select the merchants for this report on the right-hand side of the screen
- Report Type: (REQUIRED) Select the type of report that is being generated for the selected merchants
- Report Format: Choose either PDF or CSV
- Report Frequency: Choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Report Run Time (Pacific): Generate the report based on the frequency trigger timing
- All reports are in Pacific Time
- A conversion chart is provided on page for easy reference
- After the above are set, the Next Scheduled Run field will populate with the reports next run time
- Email to: (REQUIRED) Assign the Email addresses for each person or group receiving this report
- Add an email address and hit enter, add all additional emails as needed
Once done, select Add Report or Update Report at the bottom of the page to complete the schedule report setup, and it will become available to the specified emails on the next run date.