What is causing this Error?
MICROS is set to reject unsigned interfaces and is refusing to save the settings.
How do I resolve this Error?
You will need to allow unsigned interfaces to finish setting up the Shift4 Interface in e7.
Perform the following:
- Log into e7 with a MICROS Manager PIN.
- Once logged in, locate the Configurator button within the e7 operations screen. (Screen layout is customizable and the button location can vary.)
- Enter your MICROS Manager username and password after this selection
- Once the e7 Configurator is open, in the top-left corner is a file system drop-down menu, locate the option of Restaurants in the drop-down list.
- Select the Security option.
- Enable the option of “allow unsigned interfaces”.
- Press Save () to save the configuration.