What is causing this Error?
Attempting the transaction is not designated as a "Cashier" user, and the MICROS revenue center is set to require a cashier for payment, pickup, and loan.
How do I resolve this Error?
On the MICROS server, perform one of the following:
Assign the user as a Cashier:
- You will need to speak to your MICROS vendor/dealer to enable the cashier setting on the user or users in question.
Remove the requirement of Cashier User:
- Navigate to ...\MICROS\Res\Pos\Bin on the MICROS server and open poscfg. This opens the POS Configurator.
- You will need to enter your MICROS username and password at this time
- Select the Revenue Center tab, and then select RVC Transactions.
- Select the revenue center in use to process payments, then select the sub-tab of Cashier.
- Deselect the option of "require a cashier for payment/pickup/loan."
- Save the Config when done by pressing the green checkmark.
- Repeat as needed for each processing revenue center.