What is causing this Issue?
"No Signature Required" is returned on transactions when the ability to accept signature has been turned off on the EMV terminal hardware. You will need to enable signatures on the hardware device to stop this message and accept signatures.
How do I resolve this Issue?
- Log into a user for Lighthouse Transaction Manager with access to EMV Terminal Settings.
- Navigate to Settings at the top then select EMV Devices from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the device in question and click on the Device ID to open the EMV Device Settings page.
- Locate the section on this page called Cardholder Verification Methods.
- Find the option for Signature and click on the checkbox to enable it.
Depending on the terminal hardware in use, you will see one of two things occur after this change:
- Devices with the ability to accept signatures on the screen (like the Ingenico iSC 250 or 480) will now prompt for a signature after payment is complete.
- Devices without the ability to capture a signature on the screen (like the Ingenico iPP 320 or 350) will now print a signature line on the receipt itself for the guest to sign.