Description: This article explains the different batch status icons and what they represent. The status of a batch can be determined by the color of the status indicator next to it.
Sometimes when reviewing archived batch details, this can change from green to yellow and (rarely) to red when a certain condition is encountered.
- The Green indicator identifies that a batch has settled with no reported issues with your processor
- The Yellow indicator shows when a batch file is being prepared for settlement to your payment processor
- This is not a cause for alarm and is a perfectly normal process to have occur
- Typically after some time, this status will clear and the status will turn green
- The Red indicator identifies that the batch could settle with the processor due to an error condition
- Error conditions on batches vary from simple timeouts to being rejected due to invalid/expired transaction information
- Research of the batch notes should provide some context as to the issue encountered with the settlement