What is causing this Error?
The message "Invalid Shift Access" means you are accessing Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) outside of your scheduled shift. The scheduled shift is set up by an Administrative User on LTM.
How do I resolve this Error?
If you need to log in outside of your scheduled shift, an Administrative user needs to:
- Change or add the shift for the user.
- To check the user shifts, login to LTM with Admin rights and navigate to User > User Shifts.
- This will give a list of the currently defined shifts and the ability to add and edit as needed.
Note: Shifts defined on this page cannot cross over midnight. An example of this would be a shift running from 9:00 PM to 3:00 AM. This would not be a valid shift because it crosses over midnight. The correct way to create the shift would be to set up two shifts: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM and 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM. Check both shifts under the user in user maintenance.
- Update the user’s account accordingly.
- With Administrative rights, log into LTM, navigate to User > Maintenance, and click on the user.
- The shifts applied to this user will be listed on the right and the administrative user should select the shift needed for the user and click Update User.