Please check with your legal advisor before turning on any fees or expirations.
You may check to see if your batch has expiration or fees by following the steps below:
- Navigate to It’s Your Card > Issuance.
- Click on the number for the batch in question under Batch.
- Look beside Monthly Fee and/or Expires to see if the batch is configured in this manner.
- If there is nothing listed next to the Monthly Fee, the customer can add this.
- See page 3 of the Creating Gift Card Batches guide for assistance in defining these options.
Ensure that the End of Month has been set in your IYC account settings. You must log in with the user name “Administrator” to view this screen. and then follow these steps:
- From the menu bar in LTM, go to Your Card > Settings.
- In the next Run Date box under End of Month, verify that there is a date in the box.
- If there is not, enter the date at which the dues should have come off last, but did not.
- Click on the Apply button.
- If this box was not completed, then the system would not know to start the monthly dues.
- After updating this, the dues should come off by the end of the month, based on the date that you have entered into this box.
- This should not be set to a past date in most cases, but if this had not been sent previously, it can be set to the past.
If there is something listed next to Monthly Fee and a card qualifies under those conditions, but the monthly fee is not being taken off and the end of the month date is set, the monthly fee portion may have been added to the IYC issuance after this card was activated. Follow the below steps to deactivate and then reactivate the card to affect the change for the card:
- Log into LTM with a username that has admin access to IYC.
- Go to It's Your Card > Lookup.
- Enter the Gift Card number.
- Click the button to deactivate the card.
- Select a reason code.
- Click Deactivate.
- The card will now show as deactivated, click Activate.
- Choose Okay when asked for confirmation.
- Go to It's Your Card > Sales.
- Enter the Gift Card number, for value, leave it at $0.
- Select a check-out method.
- Check out.
Steps 9-12 are necessary to force the proper activation, to change the expiration date, and service fee settings for the card.