Description: This article covers how to adjust the expiration date settings for the issuance batch after it has been created for IT'S YOUR CARD (IYC).
Change the Expiration Date of an Issuance Batch
NOTE: It is possible to adjust the expiration date settings for the issuance batch after it has been created; however, the changes will not affect any cards that have already been activated. The changes will only affect the inactive cards in the issuance batch at the time of the change.
To change the expiration date of an issuance batch have the merchant do the following:
- Log into LTM.
- Navigate to It's Your Card > Issuance.
- Select the issuance batch number that needs the expiration date settings updated.
- Click on Edit located on the right-hand side of the batch page.
- Enter a number in the Expires box and select From Today, From Activation, or From Activation or Last Usage.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the batch number again to verify that the expiration date settings have been updated.
NOTE: For cards that have already been activated, the expiration date can be manually adjusted for each individual card. Have the merchant follow steps 1-3 above and then click on the card in question they wish to update or have the merchant do the following:
- Log into LTM as a user with Administrative IYC rights.
- Navigate to IT’S YOUR CARD > Lookup.
- Enter the IYC card number and click Lookup.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Edit Card Information.
- In the 'Expiration Date' fields, enter a future date.
- Click Submit.