Description: Sometimes it may be necessary to charge an open package/group rate for services or reservations. This can be accomplished via the @/For tender functionality in MICROS RES 3700. Enabling this function asks for the rate and multiplies it by the number of group participants to provide you with a total.
- To start, navigate to ...\MICROS\Res\Pos\Bin on the MICROS server and open poscfg. This opens the POS Configurator.
- You need to enter your MICROS Username and Password at this time.
- Select the Sales tab and then Tender/Media.
- Locate the @/For button and click on it, or add a new button by pressing the blue + button.
- If adding a new button, ensure that you are on the Payment screen you wish to add the button to.
- Configure or reconfigure the button with the following settings.
Legend: This is the text displayed on the button screen. This can be changed without affecting functionality.
- Category: Function: Transaction
- Function: @/For
- All other options are optional and can be changed at the user's discretion.