What is causing this Error?
The dollar amount you attempted to tender for the guest is restricted by the Micros HALO (High Amount Lockout) tender settings and requires manager code approval to process this request.
However, this feature isn't supported by Shift4 Bridge and should be disabled outright on all accepted tenders processed via the Shift4 Bridge\Micros. Any transactions processed, even with the correct manager code, input will fail.
How do I resolve this Error?
- Open the POS Configuratorin Micros.
- To start navigate to ...\MICROS\Res\Pos\Bin on the Micros Server and open poscfg. This opens the POS Configurator
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
- Select Tender\Media.
- Select the Tender Type Record you wish to edit.
- Select the Tender sub-tab on the right for this record.
- Disable the HALO (High Amount Lockout) checkbox.
- Save the Config when done by pressing the green checkmark.
- Repeat as needed for each accepted tender type.