When a transaction is declined, the MICROS system will print a receipt advising of the void. If you prefer not to print a receipt to save paper, you can suppress the receipt by performing the following on the MICROS server.
- On the MICROS server, navigate to ..\Shift4interface.
- this is usually on the C:\ or D:\ drive.
- Once in this folder, open the Shift4Config.exe program.
- Navigate to the General Tab and Enable: OPI Style Void Chits.
- Once configured, go to File and Save.
- Close the Shift4 Interface Configuration: 3700 screen.
- Reload the Shift4 Interface before this takes effect.