What causes this error?
The error stating "Batch has been modified" or "Back/Forward Synchronization Failure" occurs when:
- A user makes edits/changes to transaction details while another attempts the batch closeout
- The user edits a transaction, hits the back button in the browser, and attempts to submit the batch with totals that do not reflect the adjustment just made
How do I resolve this error?
- Log out of Lighthouse Transaction Manager
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies; see the article, How do I clear temporary internet files and cookies in my web browser?
- Ensure no other user is logged into LTM making edits to the batch in question
- Log back in and attempt the batch settlement again