What is causing this error?
A delinquent batch is caused by one of the following conditions:
- When two users are attempting to modify or submit the same batch at the same time
- The batch closing process was abandoned midstream by the user leaving the page
- An internet failure caused an interruption of the batching process
How do I resolve this error?
When a delinquent batch is present you will see a warning in Current Transactions and Archives that states you have a possible delinquent batch. Clicking the Recover Batches button will take you to your delinquent batch list.
When choosing to recover delinquent batches, it will perform the action on all selected delinquent batches. You should first verify that you are the only user logged into Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) and are the only user accessing the delinquent batch.
- Select the Delinquent batch(s) in question
- Press Return Selected to Current to reverse the batch closing process and put the transaction back under Current Transactions
- They will receive a message stating "snapshot rollback complete" and will give them an option to re-audit the transactions
- The Recover Batches process returns the transactions to current as though a batch close was never attempted
- Re-close the batch to finish settling it