What causes this error?
The error "Consistency Failure" in the Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) platform is caused by variances between the amount displayed on the user screen and the transactions that are eligible to close according to the view options. Historically, this is caused by the following:
- Two or more different users logged into LTM at the same time attempting to close or modify the same group of transactions
- Browser Caching Issues
- Transaction issues that allow the transaction to be displayed in the list, but not to close successfully
How do I resolve this error?
- Log out of LTM
- Clear the browser's cache and cookies
- Log back in and attempt the batch submittal again
- Attempt to use another web browser client (ex. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and attempt the batch closure again
Note: If none of the previous steps resolve the issue, contact Shift4 Customer Support.