Description: Reporting in Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) can be customized to include or exclude a number of different fields to create a number of custom reports for your business. This article goes through how to create custom reports to export.
Note: You will need to be logged into the Account Administrator to access this feature.
Navigate to the Settings tab, then select Export Configuration.
This brings you to the Export Configuration page where you can create a new export report or edit an existing one. Click on Create a new export definition to create a new one from scratch. If you wish to edit an existing report, select Edit next to the export you wish to edit. Either way will bring you to the Create Data Export Definition screen.
The only things that are required are the Export Name (a unique name is required) and an Export Description. All other fields and selections are optional.
- Choose the report export type of CSV, TAB, or XML for this report
- Add a data field to this report by clicking on the desired data name type and then clicking the right arrow in the center column
- Remove a data field on a report by clicking on the desired data name type and then clicking the left arrow in the center column
- Rearrange the report listing order by clicking on the desired data name type and then clicking the up and down arrow keys in the center column
- Move a selection of fields by holding the left click on the mouse and dragging to highlight the desired data name types and then clicking the right or left arrow keys to either add or remove the data
- Move all fields at once if needed by pressing the double arrow keys in the center column
Once you have all the required and desired fields added and arranged on your report, select Apply to save the report to the list of available exports.
Then select your file type in the LTM Export drop-down menu, which is available after clicking the Transactions tab and selecting either Current Transactions or Archived Batches (and selecting the specific batched business dates).