Description: This article covers miscellaneous transaction types in Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) such as inquiry, loaded, and deactivated for It's Your Card (IYC) Gift Cards.
These transactions display as modified transactions and by default are hidden, not added to totals, nor do they show on nightly reports unless the card number\token is specifically searched for as they are record-only transactions.
- Inquiry represents a card look-up
- This is someone checking the balance of the card
- If viewing the audit trail in LTM this should be API function Unknown (61)
- Deactivated covers deactivation or reactivation requests
- If viewing the audit trail in LTM this should be API function Unknown (25) for deactivation and Unknown (26) for reactivation
- Loaded covers the initial activate, load, and reload functions
- If viewing the audit trail in LTM this should be API function Unknown (24) is for all functions