Description: This article reviews the process for performing a batch closeout using the Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) platform. You can also view the video on Closing a batch in LTM.
To begin, navigate to the Transactions tab at the top left of LTM, and select Current Transactions from the dropdown. Once on the Current Transactions page, press Select Business Date in the top left to open a pop-out calendar.
Select the date for the closeout; this should be the business date you are attempting to close out. You must also select one of the following options:
- All transactions through the selected date: Shows all transactions previous to and including the selected date
- Only transactions for the selected date: Shows only transactions a for the chosen date
- All transactions regardless of date: Shows all past, present, and future dates
- Only selected transactions: Allows individual selection of transactions to be batched or audit
Once the transactions for the day needed are pulled, you must validate that they do not show any issues or errors and that the grand totals match the Interface reporting for the selected date. When reviewing transactions, keep an eye out for the following notifications:
- Red Exclamation Point indicates that the transaction ran into an issue settling for the required amount and additional steps may be needed to resolve the transaction; transactions identified this way will NOT allow the batch to close until resolved or hidden
- Yellow Warning Symbol is NOT an error; they are highlighted to identify that the transaction has been edited or adjusted in some way
Once all of your adjustments or auditing is complete, validate the reports matched between systems. The Grand Totals at the bottom of the page should be compared to the Reports. If everything looks fine, select Close Batch to finalize the closeout.
If you see a discrepancy and there is no obvious cause, visit the LTM: Locate Missing Transactions article to help identify the issue.